- Gus* Availability & Shipping Timeline
- Free Local White-Glove Delivery & Paid Delivery
The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi‐modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand‐alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi‐sectional, a right or left‐facing sectional, a right or left‐facing XL sectional and a U‐shaped sectional.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Please note that if you have items in your cart that are eligible for different shipping or delivery options, your cart will default to one of the available options. If you wish to have an item eligible for shipping shipped, you will have to create individual carts to make this happen. Alternatively, suppose you want delivery and have an item(s) with shipping or in-store pick-up; in that case, you will be able to have all items delivered if they qualify for delivery. Almost all items are available for free in-store pick up at ah-bohd Home Store.
In stock 'Preorder' designs
Typically ships in 1-2 weeks. If rush delivery is required and the item is in stock, we can arrange delivery within 2-4 days.
In-stock products on our website are available for immediate purchase at [ ah-bohd ] Home Store. Select pieces of lighting, furniture, and rugs are also available in-store. [ ah-bohd ] Home Store has constantly evolving vignettes with an exclusive collection of products at our brick & mortar location.
Many large-scale items on ah-bohd.ca may be available for viewing in our showroom and are considered floor models, yet do not show stock availability on our website. Most of our floor models are not for immediate purchase from the floor but suppose you see a floor model you like; we will be happy to order you a new one. Alternatively, we offer floor model sales randomly throughout the year, where you can pick up that favourite piece for a great deal.
You can contact us ahead of time to inquire about the availability of an object on our showroom floor for purchase or viewing.
Designs that are temporarily out of stock
If you are happy to wait for your item, you can add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship it to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). We will always keep you informed about expected delivery dates or unexpected delays throughout the fulfillment process. For specific availability information, please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you have a specific timeline, we ask you to reach out to us before placing your order.
We will always do everything to ensure delivery is within the shortest possible timeframe.
NOTE: Please note that if you have items in your cart that are eligible for different shipping or delivery options, your cart will default to one of the available options. If you wish to have an item eligible for shipping shipped, you will have to create individual carts to make this happen. Alternatively, suppose you want delivery and have an item(s) with shipping or in-store pick-up; in that case, you will be able to have all items delivered if they qualify for delivery. Almost all items are available for free in-store pick up at ah-bohd Home Store.
We are happy to offer free local white glove delivery & setup for all our oversized items. Items included are furniture, large-scale lighting & lamps, some rugs, large artificial trees and more. Items available for delivery will be noted in the details portion of the specific product page.
We are available to provide delivery outside of our free local delivery radius, and we are happy to provide you with a custom delivery price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Additional details regarding our Delivery can be found on our Shipping & Delivery Policy page. We recommend reviewing our policy before placing your order.